“A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is – it is what consumers tell each other it is.” Scott Cook, co-founder Intuit
It’s been said, absent social media connectivity, advertising simply won’t be heard. A fair point considering one-in-every-nine people on earth, are on Facebook.
Social media takes full credit for democratising the web. Online audiences are increasingly used to having a voice. User-generated content builds inherent trust more than outbound advertising alone.
But time and resource need to be committed for social to work. The ‘silver bullet’ is to embrace social media as a long-term investment in the brand and the bottom line; and to engage staff in the process.
Our social media services include...
- Strategy: brand, campaign, content and platform
- Listening: to your customers, to your competitors, to your industry
- Content: curation, blogging, seeding, marketing
- Campaign: development, execution, management
- Social PR: blogger engagement, brand placement, publicity, commentary
- Events: management & online engagement
- Training: in-house, master-classes, one-one-one or custom-fit